Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Start to Our Newest Adventure!

Even though I'm a few months behind on blogging (waiting for the off season of photos to catch up on that!!), I couldn't wait to post these pictures!  We have a HOLE!! A really awesome absence of dirt in the place that will soon be our home! I seriously cannot wait until we finally sign those papers and FINALLY put some roots down for our little family!  I can't wait for our white house with a red door and all of the memories the boys will make here in their childhood home.  I'll write more later, but I had to post these now.  I'm so excited for this new adventure, and am pretty anxious for March to get here (even though it's going to be super fun watching every little thing that gets accomplished since it's around the corner from where we live now!)








1 comment:

Janalee said...

Okay, I was going to ask you where it was.. that is seriously so awesome! Settin' up some roots in good ol' Hyrum! Yay!!